Admitted Student Virtual Open Houses
Though in-person Admitted Student Open Houses at the University of Maryland have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 public health emergency, we want to ensure you have ample opportunity to get to know the CIVICUS Living & Learning Program and have any questions answered.
JOIN one of several live Zoom sessions to give families and prospective students an opportunity to meet the CIVICUS community and ask questions:
For Parents and Family Members – CIVICUS Director, Korey Rothman, and Associate Director, Julie Randolph, will be joined by CIVICUS students to answer questions.
- Session #1, Friday, April 3, 2pm, https://umd.zoom.us/j/997234530
- Session #2, Wednesday, April 8, 4pm, https://umd.zoom.us/j/855504250
- Session #3, Thursday, April 16, 8pm, https://umd.zoom.us/j/775650504
For Prospective and Interested Students – Meet a panel of CIVICUS students and alumni who will share their CIVICUS experience and answer questions. (These meetings are only open to students.)
- Session #1, Friday, April 3, 12pm, https://umd.zoom.us/j/903363654
- Session #2, Monday, April 6, 8pm, https://umd.zoom.us/j/761437743
- Session #3, Monday, April 20, 8pm, https://umd.zoom.us/j/489149276
Prospective students, complete the Connect with an Ambassador Google Form, if you would like an Ambassador to reach out to you and tell you more.
Families and students, if you have specific questions, complete the Connect with a Director Google Form, and a CIVICUS staff member will get back to you with answers.